- Checking Availability...
"MARSHALL WHITE FOUNDATION RAFFLE 2019"
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this raffle is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This raffle is conducted by and for the benefit of the Marshall White Foundation Ltd (ABN 68 606 334 918), 1/1111 High Street, Armadale 3143 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who purchase a ticket in Victoria in accordance with clause 5.
To enter, individuals must purchase a raffle ticket for this raffle via one of the following methods: (a) online via http://www.marshallwhite.com.au and https://www.planitsyncit.com/BT1821 between 11th March 2019 and 9.30pm on 18 May 2019; or (b) at the Marshall White Foundation Ball (“MWF Ball”) held at Crown on Whiteman Street, Southbank on May 18 2019, between 6.00pm AEST and 9.30pm AEST. Individuals must complete in full their contact details (including but not limited to their full name, address and telephone number) on the ticket stub (if purchasing at the MWF Ball) or on the online form (if purchasing online). Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Raffle tickets purchased online will be sent to the email address the participant registered, after payment is successfully processed.
4. The purchase cost of each raffle ticket is $100. There is a maximum of 1000 raffle tickets available to be sold.
5. Participants are permitted multiple entries, however, only one (1) entry is allowed per raffle ticket purchased.
6. The draw will take place on 18 May 2019 at 10.00pm AEST at the MWF Ball. Winners will be announced at the MWF Ball and notified by phone or email within two (2) days of the draw. The winners’ names will be published at http://www.marshallwhite.com.au from 21 May 2019.
The first valid entry drawn in the draw will win:
• 2 x Etihad Business Class tickets to Europe return (valued at approximately $18,000)
The second valid entry drawn in the draw will win:
• 5 Night Noosa Escape for 6 people * flights and transfers not included ( valued at approximately $3,500)
The third valid entry drawn in the draw will win
- Levantine Hill Cellar Pack (30 bottles) valued at $1,300 (12 bottles of the 2015 The Coldstream Guard Albus; 6 bottles of the 2014 Levantine Hill Estate Pinot Noir; 12 bottles of the 2017 Levantine Hill Estate Sauvignon Blanc Semillon.)
7. Etihad conditions: The approximate notional value of the prize is approximately $18,000 based on a sample of the Etihad Website. Flights are for departing in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide and arriving in London, Barcelona, Paris or Rome. Selected dates. Booking must be made in 2019. The winner must organise booking via email@example.com
8. Noosa Escape conditions: 5 night’s accommodation for 6 six people at No1. / Apartment 18, Hastings Street, Noosa Heads. Selected dates available. Blackout dates apply. Booking must be made in 2019. The winner must organise booking via firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Levantine Hill Cellar Pack conditions: The winner must Contact Levantine to organise delivery. Delivery must be made to an individual aged 18 years or over. The winner must organise collection at its own cost.
10. Total value of all prizes in the raffle is approximately $22,800
11. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
12. Each winner has one (1) month to claim their prize by contacting the Promoter via the details provided in their notification message. In the event that a winner does not claim their prize for whatever reason, or if a participant does not satisfy these Terms & Conditions or forfeits their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to (upon receiving approval from the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation) sell the prize and the proceeds of the sale will be paid to the Promoter to be used for its not-for-profit purposes.
13. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, subject to regulatory authority approval, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who acts otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry or draw process or who the Promoter has reason to believe has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the raffle. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this raffle (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this raffle is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) subject to approval by the relevant regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the raffle, as appropriate.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Victoria (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the raffle.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; or (f) use or taking of a prize.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Permit No 10131/19